Express a weakness, and Old Man Winter will both find and exploit it. That's why it's critical to start your ride off right with a piece like the Specialized Women's Element 1.5 Windstopper Cycling Tights. To start, they're partly made from one of the most venerable materials in the business—Gore Windstopper Soft Shell. As its name suggests, this material is extremely wind- and water-resistant. But what its name doesn't tell you is that it's also highly efficient at wicking moisture away from the skin, while also remaining soft against the skin and quite breathable. And to further protect against the cold, select panels of the tights are constructed from their insulating Therminal fabric.
- Gore Windstopper Soft Shell is a knit fabric with remarkable insulating properties, as well as being wind- and water-resistant and highly breathable. They've also included insulating Therminal panels in selective locations of the tights to further the overall warmth.
- Articulated cycling fit is designed to complement the body throughout the positions and movements of cycling, which eliminates any unwanted pinching, rubbing, or chafing.
- Ankle gaiter creates a tight seal with either shoes or covers, so cold air won't creep up the leg while you're riding.
- Zippered fly makes entry and exit of the bib tights a breeze.
- Eight-inch ankle zipper makes it easy to get your legs in and out of the tights.
- Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- DeflectUV 50+ protects the skin against harmful UV rays.
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|
|Black / X-Small||00719676977423||64215-1301||34847|
|Black / Small||00719676978505||64215-1302||30272|
|Black / Medium||00719676976907||64215-1303||30270|
|Black / Large||00719676977331||64215-1304||30268|
|Black / X-Large||00719676977553||64215-1305||34898|